Sunday, June 24, 2012

Biannual Blogathon Bash


Biannual Blogathon Bash

I signed up to participate in the Biannual Blogathon Bash, and I am super excited to get started. It’s a 72 hour blogger event that encourages bloggers to work on their blog to-do list for at least 24 hours within the Blogathon schedule. Mini-challenges are set up to educate bloggers about topics that will enhance their blogs and further their blogging experience. Not to mention the awesome networking and prizes, too! It’s not too late to sign up for the event.

 Some of my blog goals for the next 24 hours are below.
  • Organize blog posts and create a posting schedule
  • Catch up on reviews
  • Plan my next giveaway

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Thanks for joining the blogathon! Glad to have you with us and hope you meet your goals.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good idea, there is loads I need to do

Mimi N said...

Good luck! I've never heard of this before. I'll have to look into it next year!d

Followers