100 Things in 2013
1. Take myself out to lunch.
2. Write a new zine.
3. Attend at least two library events.
4. Watch the entire series of Six Feet Under again.
5. Make homemade garlic bread.
7. Spend an afternoon at Portland Button Works.
9. Make Luna a cat toy.
10. Paint something for my bedroom.
11. Self-publish my novel.
12. Participate in NaNoWriMo.
13. Take the free tugboat tour in Olympia.
14. Take my photo with the kissing couple downtown.
15. Knit something.
16. Table the Portland Zine Symposium.
17. Read five classics.
18. Do random acts of kindness.
19. Finish FAT-TASTIC #3.
20. Read tarot cards for someone other than a family member.
21. Take myself to the movies.
22. Make vegetarian stuffed cabbage
23. Visit the Experience Music Project in Seattle.
24. Take the kids to a U-pick farm.
25. Grow a new vegetable.
27. Go to Procession of the Species Celebration.
28. Walk around Capitol Lake
29. Fly a kite on the beach.
30. Add one original piece of art to my Etsy shop every month.
32. Go to the top of the Space Needle.
33. Participate in bookcrossing.com
34. Take a spontaneous trip with the kids.
35. Make a zine for 24 Hour Zine Thing.
36. Watch an entire season of Gilmore Girls with Emily & Bella in one day.
37. Volunteer with the kids.
38. Take the kids to Heritage Park Fountains.
39. Make a piece of mosaic art.
40. Visit a lighthouse.
44. Post 30 pictures on my blog in 30 days.
45. Table an event that I’ve never been to.
46. Hold signs in support of Planned Parenthood outside of their clinic.
47. Make my own sugar body scrub.
48. Own a record player.
49. Own a cassette player.
50. Volunteer at Heath’s school.
52. Paint with watercolors.
53. Learn to fix my serger.
54. Make art for Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon, duh)
55. Go to the ABQ Zine Fest!
56. Take the train somewhere.
57. Volunteer at the library.
58. Make a split zine with Jami.
59. Make a split zine with Nicci.
60. Sew cloth napkins.
61. Own a cursive typewriter.
62. Own a pair of black boots.
64. Go to the drive-in.
65. Use my typewriters to write letters.
66. Get water from the artesian well in Olympia.
67. Weekly board game fun with the kids.
68. Read tea leaves.
69. Get my tarot cards read.
70. Go to Mount St. Helens.
71. Get a super rad picture of Mt. Rainier.
72. Get a Mt. Rainier tattoo.
73. Take the kids to Olympia Harbor Days.
74. Submit art & writing to compilation projects. *Making progress!
75. Run a mile.
77. Get my passport.
78. Adopt-a-Farm Animal (farmsanctuary.org)
79. Get fit for a bra. (yay!)
80. Listen to an audiobook. (really listen to it)
81. Read 60 books.
82. Trade artwork with friends.
83. Make eco-friendly dryer sheets.
84. Organize my inbox.
85. Switch my distro inventory to Excel.
86. Own an awesome hoodie.
87. Get my astrology birth chart.
88. Go to a Zumba class.
89. Give away more books.
90. Organize family photos.
91. Start & organize keepsake boxes for the kids.
92. Make a lot of handmade envelopes.
93. Clean & organize spice cabinet.
94. Compliment someone every day. *Making progress!
95. Compliment myself every day.
96. Drink more water.
98. Use my juicer more.
100. More writing & art makin’ in my print journal.