Friday, August 29, 2014

Book Review: Where is my home? By Tali Carmi


Where is My Home?
Written by Tali Carmi
Illustrated by Mindy Liang
Available on Amazon

There is no place like home!

Terry Treetop books: Adventure & Education series for ages 2-6 (Animal Habitats & Environment children's books collection)

This fun children's picture book is about a boy with red hair and freckles named Terry, yet everybody calls him Terry Treetop because he loves climbing trees.

Terry is chasing a beautiful butterfly and wants to go back home.

But where is Terry's home?
And how can he find his way home?
Does the rabbit in the borrow know?
Does the beaver in the lodge know?
Maybe the fawn's mother knows?
Or can Susanne the squirrel help him?

Do your kids love to listen to stories about the habitat and environment of different kinds of animals?

Do your children like beautiful picture books?

Where is my home? is a sweet children's book written especially for you and your aged 2- 6 children with 18 colorful illustrations.

The story is suitable as a read aloud book for preschoolers or a self-read book for beginner readers.

My Review

This book is the total package. It has colorful and inviting illustrations, leads children (and adults) through an entertaining story, and teaches children something new and important about a few creatures we share the planet with. This book is the third in the Treetop Series and focuses on animal habitats.

The main character is a young boy named Terry who finds himself lost in the woods. He comes across different animals (a rabbit, deer, beaver, and others) who take him to their home and introduce him to their family and their native food. 

I'm happy to add this book to my five-year-old's growing library!


-----

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Followers