Saturday, January 2, 2016

Book Review: Lucifer & the indigo kids By Lord Ra Krishna El


Lucifer & the indigo kids
By Lord Ra Krishna El
Genre: Poetry, Philosophy

This "new age" book of poetry reflects the diverse views and philosophies of it's author Lord Ra Krishna EL. It's an intimate, humorous and thought provoking group of poems intended to evoke strong emotion. To quote the german philosopher, Friedrich Nietzsche, this style of poetry can be called "Zukunfts poesie" which translates into "Poetry of the future", where truly original ideas are presented thru poetry.

It's subjects include society, pop culture, religious dogma, God and the new age of Aquarius. This book was written and published during the false incarceration of its author in Chicago's notorious Cook County Jail.

My Review

After reading this book's description I felt I had a solid grasp of what the author's focus was with his writing and I was excited to jump in. I had no idea how beautiful and smooth the poetry truly would be until I began to read each one. Lord Ra Krishna El is clearly a gifted poet but I know it's also his life experience that elevates his words. I love the way he writes about his children and how each one of us are so much more than our human bodies. The energy he writes about is pumping through his work. A perfect read for those with an open mind and heart.

Author Bio 


Lord Ra - Krishna EL is an artist, poet and philosopher. After graduating with a degree in psychology Ra moved to Germany to play professional basket ball, from there he went on to live in various countries including France, China, Amsterdam and South America. His studies are but not limited to metaphysics, ancient Egyptian mystery and Hermetic Philosophies.


On Twitter: @Lord_Ra_Krishna
On Author House: http://bit.ly/1jahneQ



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was locked up with Lord Ra Krishna in 2012 Div.1 cook county jail. I was his cell mate. I know his full gov.name.

Followers