Day 12 of What’s the Word June
Word of the day: abracadabra
I was pleasantly surprised when Tabi of tabi happy nominated ME for a One Lovely Blog Award. It’s my first blog award and it is coming from someone who I recently discovered and I am thrilled I did! We have common interests like, being creative, cooking vegan food, and we’re both hip mamas. Thank you, Tabi!
The rules to the ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD are:
• Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post (check!)
• Share 7 things about yourself
• Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire (I shortened my list to 5)
• Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
Seven things you may (or may not know) about me:
1. When I was 19-years-old I was filmed for the TBS documentary, Tattoos: Women of the Ink.
2. My first job was at my local public library.
3. Before my coffee addiction, I was obsessed with green tea.
4. Growing up, I said there were two things I would never do and abracadabra I did both. One marriage and three kids later …
5. My middle name is Ruth. I was named after my maternal grandmother who passed away the year before I was born.
6. I found my first four-leaf clover at 33-years-old.
7. The first time I visited the west coast I knew it was where I wanted to live. It took me 14 years but here I am.
And now for the nominations: