Thursday, September 4, 2014

Product Review: Pure Shea Butter


Pure Shea Butter - Raw & Unrefined
By Adovia Mineral Skin Care

Available on Amazon!

PRODUCT INFO


Raw Shea Butter is legendary for every-day use as a rich moisturizer and can greatly help in the reduction of stretch marks, eczema, wrinkles, dry and flaky skin, sun damage skin, etc. Shea Butter is non-comedogenic (unlike other oils high on the comedogenic scale like Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter) and can be used by people affected with acne to help keep skin nourished. Great for use as a belly butter for pregnant women to keep tummy skin soft and supple. (These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease)

My Review

I've suffered from dry skin for almost twenty years. I have tried different medicated creams prescribed by my physician, but sadly they were only temporary fixes. I purchased expensive lotions thinking they would work better than the cheaper lotions. Nothing has given me long-term results.

Enter one-pound tub of raw shea butter! While the scent isn't my favorite, it is something I can get used to, especially since the results of using this on my skin has been phenomenal. Just a teeny bit of this shea butter goes a very long way. I've used it all over my body and have found it to be a wonderful moisturizer that LASTS! I also started using it on my hair as well. It leaves a nice shine and definitely adds some moisture as well!

You can not beat the price for the quality AND quantity you receive.

-----

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Followers