Friday, March 22, 2013

Product Review: BODY WORKS


Energy is always something I could always use more of. I spend my days juggling the schedules of three children, which are all different, and working from home full-time. Like most busy mothers, I put the needs of my children before my own which means I don’t eat as well as I should, make the time to exercise, or get enough sleep.


When I was given the opportunity to review BODY WORKS, I grabbed it. I was intrigued by an all-natural energy shot that would help and not harm my body. When I think of energy shots, I think of the large cans loaded with sugar.

BODY WORKS shots contain all natural ingredients, amino acids, herbs, and vitamins. The shots come in a mixed berry taste and contain zero calories and NO sugar. I was skeptical. It sounded too good to be true, but I have to tell you, BODY WORKS is truly a high quality company with unbelievable energy shots.

There are six different shots to choose from: Energy, Sleep, Relax & Unwind, Wellness, Perform Under Pressure, and Sport. I received a six-pack box that contained one of each shot. The bottles are small and perfect to toss in your tote bag, purse, or backpack.

The first one I tried was the Energy shot! Within ten minutes or so of drinking it, I could feel a boost of natural energy. I was actually zooming around and accomplishing things. Both Relax & Unwind and Perform Under Pressure calmed my mind and I felt as though I had a comforting cup of chamomile tea. I think the shot that impressed me the most was the Sleep shot. Within fifteen minutes of drinking it, I was curled up on the couch napping. I can only imagine how wonderful it would be to have a Sleep shot on those restless nights where you are tossing and turning.

I highly recommend the energy shots by BODY WORKS. The shots are affordable, tasty, and most importantly, they help you both physically and mentally. These products could do wonders for people who lead active lifestyles.


For more information or to order your own energy shots, visit http://bodyworksforme.com/ 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Followers